Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week 1 EOC Customer Service

Good customer service can be hard to come by. One instance where I received good customer service happened when I went to Lexus of Las Vegas. I went there to get my mothers vehicle serviced. Her car had a tail light that had gone out, and it needed its’ regular maintenance services. As soon as I arrived representatives at Lexus greeted me. With hardly any time at all elapsed they had taken the invoice of what I asked to be done to the vehicle, and had to taken the key to pull it in and get started on the work. Before I could get in the door to go to the waiting area I was offered an assortment of refreshments. Fresh bagels, orange juice, coffee, donuts, fruit, and even their own Lexus labeled bottled water. The waiting area in the lounge is extremely comfortable. They have very comfy seating with an enormous flat screen television to view while you wait for your car to get worked on. While I waited for them to finish, the customer service agents where constantly coming to let me know what was going and letting me know how much longer it would be before they were done. Another characteristic of the good service I received was the amount of time it took them to work on my vehicle. It seemed like hardly anytime at all had passed by the time I was being told that I was ready to go. Overall I thought the service at the Lexus of Las Vegas dealership was great. I have gone to many other places to get vehicles repaired but none of them had the high quality service that Lexus gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment