Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week 7 EOC, Final Project: My Product Pitch


The product I am choosing to pitch is salad. Everyone is trying to live healthier these days. People are taking better care of their selves by the way they eat. Women love a healthy man. They don’t want a fat out of shape man. The ladies are attracted to fit, athletic, and healthy men who are in shape. Smoking and poor eating habits are not attractive attributes to the ladies. These are just some of the reasons I plan on marketing my bags of mixed salads. When men eat a meal they usually have French fries, potatoes, chips, or baked beans as side dishes with their food. As tasty as some of these foods are, they are not healthy choices to be consumed daily. Salad is a healthy choice. I plan on marketing my product to men by telling them that if they buy salad they will attract more ladies. Not only will they attract more ladies, but they will attract a different kind of woman… a healthier woman. People attract the kind of person they are. Thus, if a man goes to the grocery store and purchases my product they will become healthier themselves and attract more/healthier women. I am a man and I believe in this product. I love to eat salads, and all different types. I think if salads are promoted and marketed correctly men will rush to grocery stores weekly to keep a fresh bag in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment